Please Note! Workshop attendees should purchase and complete the assessment in Emotional Intelligence 2.0 prior to class. Cost is approximately $15 and can be purchased on the following link:
Emotional Intelligence Assessment
Emotional Intelligence is vital to being an effective employee, team member, manager, leader, family member, or friend; research has proven that those who are more self and socially aware, as well as competent in personal and relationship management earn more money, advance farther in their careers, cope better with stress, are highly productive, and are deemed more likeable, approachable, and respected.
In this workshop, participants will become familiar with the Emotional Intelligence model, its 4 primary components, personal values and how they are connected to emotional triggers, and the challenges people face in trying to manage their emotional reactions and behaviors. Additionally, they will learn how to apply various strategies and skills to increase their emotional intelligence for maximum effectiveness in all area of their lives.
- To review the concept of emotional intelligence and its four primary components.
- To reveal the “emotional brain”.
- To determine personal core values and understand their connection to our ability to manage emotions.
- To explore what “triggers” our emotions and how they translate into actions and behaviors.
- To recognize the different challenges men and women face in achieving emotional intelligence.
- To demonstrate how the ability to manage others effectively is dependent upon emotional intelligence competency.
- To determine emotionally intelligent ways to communicate for successful relationship building and maintenance.
- To develop strategies to increase both personal and social emotional intelligence competency.
- To create an Emotional Intelligence Action Plan that includes potential challenges, resources needed, goals that are both reasonable and measurable, and strategies to achieve them.
- An increased awareness of emotional intelligence and its four primary components.
- A set of determined personal core values and an understanding of how they contribute to one’s emotional intellect.
- A greater understanding of emotional triggers that drive people’s actions, behaviors, and decisions.
- A deeper awareness of personal emotional intelligent levels, areas of strength, and areas in need of improvement.
- Skills development in emotional self-management and expression.
- An increased ability to effectively influence, motivate, and manager others.
- An emotionally intelligent toolbox for effective communication.
- The ability to competently and effectively build and maintain relationships.
- A Personal Emotional Intelligence Action Plan.
- Education and training provided by a knowledgeable and experienced Emotional Intelligence workshop facilitator.
- Experimental learning activities.
- Application exercises that will lead to a deeper understanding of the concepts and potential outcomes.
- Group exercises and discussions.
- Role-playing sessions that allow participants to put theory into practice.
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22