Anyone responsible for organizational change and ensuring their organization’s success in meeting customers’ needs. This course is ideal for working with an intact team responsible for streamlining existing processes. It can also be delivered in a public session.
An organization’s greatest assets are its people and its products. However, having good products and good people are not enough to keep an organization competitive. The real competitive edge is often determined by the core processes an organization has in place. If your processes are bloated and inefficient it will impact your ability to deliver “value” to your customers in a timely and cost effective way. If your customers do not find “value” in the products and services you provide they will search for it elsewhere. Your past successes do not guarantee future success. Because we are so “busy” we often neglect one of the primary things that keeps us competitive; and the “provider of choice”; and that’s our processes!
Do your current processes enable you to deliver products and services to your customers faster, cheaper, better? Or are your current processes causing you to lose business to your competitors? Are your processes filled with value-added work that serves your customer’s needs or are they filled with non-value added steps and waste that cause you unnecessary time, cost and effort? This course will help you address those questions and many others that are critical to your on-going success in the marketplace.
Business Process Analysis will help participants understand the importance of having streamlined processes and how to streamline their existing processes to keep them ahead of the competition. Topics addressed in this hands-on, interactive course include:
- What is a Contract?.
- Why on-going process analysis is critical to organizational success.
- Symptoms of a bloated, inefficient, ineffective and outdated process.
- Understanding “efficiency” and “effectiveness”.
- Analyzing the current “As Is” process.
- Determining the value-added, non-value added, waste and essential steps in a process.
- Techniques for eliminating the non-value added steps and waste in a process.
- Creative problem solving techniques to address how to streamline an inefficient, ineffective process.
- Moving from the “As Is” process to the “To Be” process.
- Challenges you will face in implementing the changes.
- Leadership strategies for implementing the changes.
- Communicating the changes.
- Successful transition strategies.
- Tools, techniques and best practices.
Cancellation Policy: 5 working days for full refund. Cancellations after that time are charged full tuition for the course.
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 919-878-7100 ext. 22
Knowledge Source Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website:www.nasbaregistry.org.